ICIDS 2015 will feature a variety of workshops to be held at Aalborg University’s campus in Copenhagen on Tuesday, 1st of December, 2015. Workshops will be free of charge.
Bjørn Flindt Temte: ICIDS2015Workshops@gmail.com
Please see the Workshop Programme page for the final programme.
Interested participants are encouraged to contact the organizers of each workshop directly. For general information, please contact the ICIDS organizing committee at email@example.com.
– 0 –
Workshops can vary in length, from half a day to a full day. Proposals for workshops should be two to four pages in length, and include the following information:
- A brief technical description and format of the workshop, explaining its goals, topic and expected outcome. Max 2 pages, using the Springer LNCS format:http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
- A proposed schedule, including audience, and a short draft of the call for participation.
- The names, affiliations and email addresses of the proposed organizing committee. This committee should consist of two to four people recognized in the area.
- The primary contact for the organizing committee.
- If available, a list of tentatively confirmed attendees.
Workshop organizers must submit their proposals to: ICIDS2015Workshops@gmail.com by July 31, 2015.